Accounting Clerk - Billing
Company: Pacific Coast Producers
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Pacific Coast Producers
Location: 631 N Cluff Avenue, Lodi, CA, 95241, United States
Employee Type: Full-Time
Job Category: Accounting
Required Degree: HIGH_SCHOOL
Manage Others: No
Pacific Coast Producers, a leading private-label food manufacturing
company, is seeking an Accounting Clerk to support the Billing
Department at its Corporate Headquarters in Lodi, CA. This position
reports directly to the Finance Manager and works under general
supervision with considerable responsibility for work accuracy and
This position will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare, update and generate invoices for distribution center
and forward warehouse shipments.
- Process miscellaneous invoices.
- Answer internal and external billing inquiries and assist with
research and resolution of billing issues.
- Perform daily match and mail out of invoice copies.
- Maintain customer files using Capture and Oracle Imaging
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Must be available to work overtime as needed.
Qualified candidates will have the following knowledge, skills and
- At least three (3) years of general office experience, with a
minimum of 1 year in an accounting role (preferably billing).
- High School diploma
- Proven ability to organize work, prioritize various tasks and
- Proven team player with the ability to work effectively with
- Good math skills
- Good data entry and computer skills including proficiency in MS
Office and Excel
- JDE Experience preferred
Come join our Team!
Pacific Coast Produces offers a competitive salary and an excellent
Our company insures equal employment opportunity to all applicants
including females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and
Keywords: Pacific Coast Producers, Lodi , Accounting Clerk - Billing, Accounting, Auditing , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!