Company: Sciens Building Solutions
Posted on: June 19, 2022
THE POSITION IN A NUTSHELLCen-Cal Fire Systems, Inc., a Division
of Sciens Building Solutions is currently seeking an Accountant/Jr
Accountant for our fire protection business. The ideal candidate
will have a few years of strong contracting business management and
accounting experience. WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING (and doing well!)
- Accounting work (AP, AR, P&L, balance sheet, bank statement
reconciliation, deposits, YTD ledger reconciliations, and assist
with month-end accruals).
- Oversee job set up and contracts in Timberline accounting
- Create supplemental reports, wage garnishments and other
- Maintain accurate vehicle and equipment lists.
- Monthly sales tax reporting.
- Oversee payroll process, including payroll taxes.
- Owner-Controlled Insurance Program (OCIP) job setup and upload
for cost computing.
- Weekly reporting for prevailing wage jobs, and other reporting
as required.WHAT WE LIKE ABOUT YOU
- 1-2+ years of high-end office management experience.
- Strong knowledge of accrual and construction accounting
- Must be self-motivated, highly detailed and organized.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to
handle multiple priorities, self-starter.WHAT WE'RE BRINGING TO THE
- Competitive salary based on qualifications.
- Paid time off plan and holidays.
- 401(k) matching.
- Short term and long-term disability.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with options.
- Life insurance.
- Professional career development opportunities.
Keywords: Sciens Building Solutions, Lodi , Jr Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!