Company: Pacific Coast Producers
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Pacific Coast ProducersLocation: 741 S Stockton Street, Lodi,
CA, 95241, United StatesBase Pay: 30.16 / HOUREmployee Type:
Full-TimeJob Category: Craft WorkerIndustry: ManufacturingOur
Pacific Coast Producers, one of the nation's top food production
companies is seeking to fill a Boiler Mechanic/Operator position
with a highly capable individual. The position is based in a
fast-pace, high volume production facility in Lodi, CA.
Pacific Coast Producers or "PCP" is an agricultural cooperative,
and a food production company owned by California growers. We make
healthy and flavorful products for families around the world to
enjoy. Our Lodi facility maintains warehousing and production lines
for packaging apricots and peaches for customer delivery and
satisfaction. Each PCP facility utilizes complex technology and
equipment that require skilled, talented, and motivated personnel
to function properly.
These positions are part of a seniority based collective bargaining
unit and require work on various shifts with potential for a great
deal of overtime during the processing season. To be considered for
this position, applicants must have:
- Work history relative to this field (Boiler or
- Must possess a fundamental and functional understanding of
steam, piping and water systems and proven mechanical ability.
- The journey level Boiler Room Mechanic/Operator would have full
responsibility under Plant Management or Head/Lead Boiler
Mechanic/Operator for the efficient and safe operation, maintenance
and repair of all boiler room equipment.
- Adjust and control boiler fires, watch and maintain water
levels, make fuel draft and water supply adjustments assuring
maximum boiler efficiency and safety.
- Read and record reading of temperature flow, pressure levels,
electrical gauges and related equipment or tools.
- Operate and maintain water treatment and allied equipment.
- Make water analyses.
- Make repairs to boiler settings, brick work and/or fire boxes,
- Maintain and perform preventative maintenance and make running
repairs on pumps, air compressors, machinery, steam lines and other
- Read sketches, prints, and operating instructions and proceed
accordingly to construct, install, repair, and maintain pumps,
machinery and equipment.
- Lubricate, clean, polish and perform crude brush painting on
boilers or related equipment.
- Removing and rolling in boiler tubes.
- Welding skills necessary to repair/modify/install steam
- Keep simple operating and maintenance records on
- Consult with supervision on needed repairs or changes.
- Observe, support and enforce all Company's safety rules,
policies and procedures.
- Observe, support and enforce all 3rd party, regulatory
standards, Company food safety, quality initiatives and standards
including housekeeping of personal storage areas and toolbox.
- May be required to have license to operate boilers.
- May repair and maintain other cannery equipment.
- Operate a forklift in conjunction with moving equipment or
- Perform work on general cannery machinery and equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Come Work with Us!
Join our legacy of talented people working together to provide the
highest level of customer service. PCP employees can earn
competitive pay, along with terrific benefit plans such as
affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance. Retirement
savings plans, including a defined-benefit pension plan is also
provided to eligible employees.
Pacific Coast Producers offers equal employment opportunity to all
applicants including females, minorities, individuals with
disabilities, and protected veterans. PI130513956
Keywords: Pacific Coast Producers, Lodi , Boiler Mechanic/Operator, Engineering , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!