Sr. Project Manager
Posted on: January 4, 2022
At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving healthcare through
faster, more accurate diagnostic tests. As a member of our team,
you ll get to make an immediate, measurable impact on a global
scale, within an environment that fosters career growth and
development. Our mission drives us, every moment of every day, to
develop rapid groundbreaking solutions for the world s most complex
health challenges.The Candidate will lead all aspects of diverse
projects which require technical knowledge and expertise. Uses
project management tools including DBS (IT/Engineering/Scientific).
Leads, coordinates, and/or facilitates multi-functional technical
teams with direct and dotted line reporting to achieve project
goals in support of the company s goals and annual operating plan.
Track, communicate, and report on the issues and status updates for
projects.ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives,
involving all relevant partners and ensuring technical
- Facilitate project set-up and ensure resource availability and
- Build, monitor, maintain, and communicate the project scope,
schedule, cost, and risks.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and
- Lead and/or co-facilitate a team through root cause analysis
efforts via Problem Solving Process.
- Lead projects/programs from design, through tooling procurement
- Provide strong project management and direction to development
- Balance multiple and concurrent projects simultaneously.
- Coordinate, direct, and lead engineering efforts to ensure
optimum engineering of projects/programs to meet customer and
- Direct and provide technical feedback to the project team
and/or Program Manager (if applicable).
- Generate inter-departmental work orders detailing tasks and
instructions for completion of projects.
- Track, schedule, and coordinate Work Orders and projects
- Build, review, and approve manufacturing/qualification
documents and changes via the ECO/DCO/RCO process and route for
internal customer approvals.
- Implement technical solutions to meet customer, cost, quality,
and delivery expectations.
- Support product compliance by working with Quality to corporate
quality systems, SOPs & WIs.
- Assist engineering team in organizing documents and electronic
files.MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:Education and Experience (in years):
- Bachelor's degree in field with 5+ years of related work
experience OR Master's degree in field with 3+ years of related
work experience.Knowledge and skills:
- Strong and diverse technical manufacturing skills including
injection molding, tooling, materials, quality, and product
- Experience with validation activities such as equipment
qualification (IQ, OQ, and PQ).
- Strong organizational, written, verbal, and interpersonal
- Leadership skills including the ability to lead and coordinate
efforts across multiple disciplines.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Outlook, Project, Visio).
- Ability to develop and meet project schedules and financial
goals, along with contingency plans
- Ability to manage numerous projects/programs
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified.The statements
in this description represent typical elements, criteria, and
general work performed. They are not intended to be a comprehensive
list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills for this
job.Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal
opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The EEO is the
Law poster is availableWhen you join us, you ll also be joining
Danaher s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every
day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you ll
try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance
from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful tools and
the stability of a tested organization.Danaher Corporation and all
Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of
race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the
existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not,
found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we
serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique
and different perspectives as a result of these diverse
attributes.The EEO posters are available .We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us at to request
accommodation.If you ve ever wondered what s within you, there s no
better time to find out. Associated topics: chief program officer,
cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project
manager, relationship manager, task
Keywords: Cepheid, Lodi , Sr. Project Manager, Executive , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!