Assistant Property Manager
Company: National Storage Affiliates
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Are you searching for CULTURE and COMMUNITY on your career path?
Want to be part of a TEAM and make a real DIFFERENCE? Embrace our
core values INTEGRITY, COMPASSION, HUMILITY and ACCOUNTABILITY on
your way to a new career at National Storage Affiliates.
We are searching for energetic, friendly, highly motivated people
who want a true team experience while successfully working
independently. Experience in self storage is not required. All you
need is a positive attitude and the desire to succeed.
As a floating Assistant Property Manager, you will be responsible
for the day-to-day store operations including:
- Account management
- Property upkeep
- Unit rentals
- Processing payments
- Insurance and retail sales
- Providing EXCEPTIONAL customer service
- Ability---to work unsupervised
- Basic computer knowledge a plus
- Valid driver's license and reliable insured transportation
- Ability to multitask
- Available to work Monday-Friday 9am-6pm and Saturdays
- Rotating days off
- Up to 40---hours per week
- Ability to work in outside environments
- Some light physical activities
- Cash handling experience required
- Experience in sales and marketing a plus
- Collections and delinquent accounts management
- Health Benefit Options
- Supplemental Benefits such as dental, vision, life and
- 401K with great company match!
- Paid Time Off
- Advancement Opportunities
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Training
- Storage Unit Discounts
- Evenings and Sundays off!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: National Storage Affiliates, Lodi , Assistant Property Manager, Executive , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!