Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Covenant Care California, LLC
Posted on: January 9, 2022
- NEW GRADS WELCOME
- Starting pay rate $40hr & up
- 12 HOUR SHIFTS AVAILABLE
Covenant Care encompasses three business lines that are an integral
part of a patient's continuum of care and work together to achieve
excellence in patient care across California and Nevada:
- Skilled Nursing, Residential Health Care & Post- Acute
- Home Health
- Therapy and RehabilitationWe consistently outperform our peers
in every CMS 5-Star Quality Measure, out-score our peers in every
CMS 5-Star rating, and consistently achieve a 30-Day Readmissions
rate lower than our peers.
We are Family Serving Families
As part of the Arbor Rehabilitation & Nursing Center team, you will
function as a collaborative member of the IDT and provide Patient
quality care and optimal clinical outcomes.Minimum Requirements:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as a Registered Nurse in the State in which you are
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as law, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to long-term care.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the
willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other
- Must be able to relate information concerning a Patient's
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the
policies of the facility or department which may include a medical
and physical examination.
Keywords: Covenant Care California, LLC, Lodi , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!