Physical Therapist Assistant Home Health Full Time
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: May 16, 2022
As aHome Health Physical Therapist Assistant, you will:
- Administer the physical therapy treatment plan as developed by
the Physical Therapist.
- Administer non-complex active and passive manual therapeutic
exercises, therapeutic massage, traction heat, light, cold, water,
and electrical modalities to patients.
- Accurately documents daily, weekly, or monthly records of
clients. Submits clinical paperwork to the office on time each
- Attend educational meetings and coordinates and contributes to
- Notify physical therapist or Executive Director of any
equipment failures, lack of supplies, staff or client changes, and
any other departmental
- Schedule clients and performs varied office tasks.
- Apply concepts of infection control and universal precautions
in performing patient care activities.
- Accept clinical assignments that are consistent with education
and competence to care for patients.
- Promote compliance with all fiscal intermediaries and/or other
third-party payors, through education, coaching, and other
assistance as necessary.Required Experience/Skills:
- Associate degree in Physical Therapy from an American Physical
- Current state license to practice Physical Therapy.
- Current drivers license. Must have reliable transportation and
- Proof of current CPR certification.
- Minimum two years experience as a Physical Therapy
- Comprehensive knowledge of the physical, emotional, social, and
biological changes that occur in the geriatric population.
- Self-directed, enthusiastic, and accepts constructive
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication and
- Communicates and demonstrates a professional image/attitude for
patients, families, clients, coworkers, and others.
- Meets mandatory continuing education requirements of Kindred at
Home and licensing board. Maintains clinical competency in Physical
Therapy practice and theory.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and travel locally.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Maintains current licensure certifications and meets mandatory
continuing education requirements.
- Must read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Must have good and regular attendance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination.Together, we can
raise the bar on home healthcareKindred at Home, soon becoming
CenterWell Home Health, is one of the nations leading providers of
home care, with an incredible team of compassionate clinicians who
deliver high-quality, specialty care to patients. Many of our
clinicians live in the same neighborhoods they serve providing the
much-needed care to people in their community.As a company, we
strive to lead by example and show employees the same compassion
and care we expect them to show patients. We provide employees the
resources, stability and job flexibility they truly deserve. We
help them fulfill their personal and professional goals while
enjoying industry-leading benefits, competitive salaries,
opportunities for career and professional growth, and a healthy
work/life balance.Part of Humanas Home Solution businessKindred at
Home, soon becoming CenterWell Home Health, cares for nearly 80,000
patients every day in over 350 locations, across 38 states. As part
of Humana Inc., we create experiences that put patients at the
center, working in collaboration with healthcare providers to bring
multidisciplinary care directly to the comfort and safety of home.
The result is easy, comprehensive and personalized care that helps
patients lead healthier, happier lives.Caring for people who care
for our patientsExperience has shown us that supporting and
nurturing employees helps them become the best version of
themselves and more compassionate, committed home health
professionals. Thats why CenterWell Home Health never stops working
to improve the employee experience. Our people are our greatest
resource, and we are committed to creating an environment they
enjoy stepping into every day.World-class employee benefits
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- 50% matching 401(k) contributions up to 6%
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Advanced Continuing Education (CE) accredited trainingJoin Our
Team!Check out our video to geta glimpse of a day in the life of
our Home Health team -To learn more, please contact your local
recruiter at (toll free) 855-KND-AT-HOMEor apply online. Our
Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career
with Kindred at Home.All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Lodi , Physical Therapist Assistant Home Health Full Time, Healthcare , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!