Clinical University Liaison
Company: PT Solutions Physical Therapy
Posted on: August 3, 2022
As a Clinical University Liaison, you will be responsible for
owning and developing regional university partnerships and
proactively coordinating and hosting university and student events,
professional development opportunities, and on-campus education
sessions. You will uphold the PT Solutions culture, mission, and
values through mentorship and development of therapy students
throughout their academic careers. Communication and coordination
with practicewide clinicians, leaders, and students occurs daily.
In this role, teamwork truly makes the dream work! ESSENTIAL
- Creates and maintains regional university relationships and
identifies appropriate university contacts including but not
limited to DCCE, program directors, faculty, and student
- Travels to university campuses for scheduled meetings, events,
and educational sessions.
- Actively seeks and develops specific regional university event
opportunities. Coordinates and schedules university events with
university partners. University events include but are not limited
to career fairs, resume reviews, mock interviews, PTS pub nights,
lunch and learns, guest lectures, course administration, and
- Partners with clinical education team for collaboration on
research and teaching opportunities.
- Communicates and coordinates specific details of scheduled
university events to operations team and field
- Identifies and confirms clinical associates to attend and lead
specific university events.
- Educates identified operational university event staff on
University Events Playbook and University Events FAQ prior to
assigned university event.
- Coordinates and schedules randomized regional clinical
instructor and student internship visits.
- Communicates and schedules follow up operational interviews for
high performing student interns and connects with regional talent
- Displays excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good
- Ability to interface comfortably with associates at all levels
of the organization as well as external university contacts. MUST
- A minimum of 3 years of clinical experience required:
occupational therapist, occupational therapist assistant, physical
therapist, or physical therapist assistant
- Strong interpersonal, written & verbal communication
- The ability to work independently and in a group setting, with
high integrity, reasoned and thoughtful judgment, a sense of
urgency and analytical and intuitive skills
- Strong follow-through and results tracking to achieve
- Good organizational skills and an ability to be creative and to
prioritize to meet deadlines
- Strong customer service skills, customer service driven,
- Required to be proficient in Windows based technologies (ex.
- Excellent time management skills WHY JOIN THE ?
PT Solutions starts with a true love of therapy and fuses that
passion with science and training to create an unmatched standard
of care for patients. We love our work, and that enthusiasm is
evident in all we do, both in the clinic and in the community. With
, we work in partnership with our patients and are committed to
keeping them in motion throughout all phases of injury and healing.
That dedication creates authentic connections with patients and
makes PT Solutions the best place to redefine recovery. See what
the is up to on , , and .
Keywords: PT Solutions Physical Therapy, Lodi , Clinical University Liaison, Healthcare , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!