IT Security Manager
Company: Pacific Coast Producers
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Pacific Coast ProducersLocation: 631 N Cluff Avenue, Lodi, CA,
95241, United StatesEmployee Type: Full-TimeJob Category:
Information TechnologyIndustry: ManufacturingRequired Degree:
FOUR_YEAR_DEGREEManage Others: YesPacific Coast Producers, a
leading private-label food manufacturer, is seeking an IT Security
Manager to support its Corporate Office in Lodi, CA. Reporting to
the CIO, the Manager of IT Security is responsible for ensuring
that the design of business solutions meets security and compliance
mandates. The Manager of IT Security partners with stakeholders
across the organization to securely achieve the functional
requirements of business initiatives. They are the technical
authority on information security architecture within the
organization. This is a "hands-on" position.
Job responsibilities include:
- Use existing tools and implement new security software
tools/solutions to protect the enterprise. Desire to be a hands-on
administrator of security solutions is a must. Ensure that the
security solutions are operating as needed to protect the
- Responsible for security patching and ensuring that patches are
completed with a sense of urgency.
- Perform audits and tests of networks and servers.
- Establish a strategic security strategy and vision, including
standards and frameworks that are aligned with overall business
- Manage incident response plans and process.
- Work closely with CIO, enterprise architecture, and
infrastructure/operations teams, & vendors.
- Review existing architecture, identify design gaps, and
recommend security enhancements.
- Conduct forensics of hack attacks and system infections,
followed by educating those who compromised the organization
- Participate in solution architecture design, lead security
efforts with the integration and implementation of solutions.
- Achieve security architecture compliance on requirements, best
practice data privacy requirements as well as state and federal
- Serve as information security subject matter expert; provide
advisory and consulting services as needed.
- Understand current as well as emerging security threats and
design security architecture to mitigate threats where possible.
Stay abreast of new security technologies and integrate into
security architecture design when appropriate.Roles, skills, and
- Strong, proven problem-solving skills and ability to identify,
analyze, and resolve problems, driving solutions through to
- Ability to translate complex technical information across all
levels of the organization.
- Strong facilitation skills and a clear ability to build strong
relationships with business stakeholders at all levels, including
executive managers and vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a team,
delivering high performance and customer satisfaction in a
- Demonstrated ability to translate business drivers and
priorities into security design.
- Energy and a clear passion for the role.
- Demonstrated personal values aligned with the corporate
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal business in EnglishCome Work with
Join our legacy of talented people working together to provide the
highest level of customer service. PCP offers competitive pay along
with terrific benefit plans with affordable medical, dental, and
vision insurance coverage, 401(k) Plan, and more.
Pacific Coast Producers offers equal employment opportunity to all
applicants including females, minorities, individuals with
disabilities and protected veterans.
Keywords: Pacific Coast Producers, Lodi , IT Security Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!