Posted on: June 9, 2021
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with production processes,
equipment and tools.
Coordinate with various departments to execute and implement
corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepare Site Injection Molds cavity status condition
- Address technical issues (i.e. tool, equipment, process,
training, etc.) resulting in potential delays, and/or higher cost
of production parts.
- Generate and implement sustainable processes using lean
manufacturing principles to improve production process.
- Lead/Participate in Kaizen and PSP activities.
- Initiate root-cause investigations, analysis and documentation
of downstream production failures.
- Develop and implement improvements projects for production
process, equipment and tools.
- Provide information that supports manufacturing operations,
such as performing historical data analysis, design, documentation,
implementation and validation of equipment and process
- Design, develop, implement, and support both hardware and
software systems used in manufacturing.
- Actively participate as technical lead for assigned
- Create, revise, update Procedures/work instructions,
- Route documents for approval and release
TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES: (REQUIRED)
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of related work experience
- Master's degree in field with 0-2 years of related work
Knowledge and skills
- 1-3 years' experience in injection molding manufacturing
- Understands Lean Manufacturing principles and problem-solving
methodology (DMAIC. Kaizen)
- Can program measurement routines for Micro-Vu and Mitutoyo
- Can program MS Excel Macros and Minitab
- Experience with SolidWorks
- Understands technical drawings and GD&T
- Knowledge of manufacturing quality systems.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. Must be able to stand for several
hours. Work may involve repetitive arm/wrist motions.
- Experience in medical injection molding manufacturing
- Ability to lift 35 pounds.
- Sits/stands/walks 8 hrs./day.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal
opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is
the Law" poster is available here.
Keywords: Danaher, Lodi , Manufacturing Engineer, Other , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!