ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Stops Injection Molding Machines to perform cleaning
- Cleans Molds as per D19742 procedure for proper day to day
- Fill log in sheet daily for the cleaning task
- Starts Machine as Per D17166 document procedures for production
- Assist on the removal of molds from molding machines when run
is completed for proper PM.
- Visually inspects parts produced from the molding operation and
- Completes required documentation / check lists as required by
- Maintaining cleanliness and safety of the work area including
the use of Safety Barriers.
- Assists in the transportation and installation and setup of
molds in molding machines when require.
TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES: (REQUIRED)
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and
Education or experience (in Years)
- High School degree or equivalent. (or equivalent experience in
Manufacturing) With 1-2 years of related work experience.
Knowledge and skills:
- Some experience in operating manufacturing and packaging
- The ability to understand SOPs and demonstrate understanding
through verbal and/or written format is required.
- Basic Industrial equipment set-up procedure.
- Basic computer skills for paperwork transactions.
- Use of basic hand tools.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Proper use of basic hand tools
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global
organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to
help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things,
work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated
leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to
equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics
protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of
similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our
workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our
associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and
different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive
other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at
202.419.7762 or email@example.com to request
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better
time to find out.