Director of Staff Development (DSD)
Company: Covenant Care
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Covenant Care encompasses three business lines that are an
integral part of a patient's continuum of care and work together to
achieve excellence in patient care across California and
- Skilled Nursing, Residential Health Care & Post- Acute
- Home Health
- Therapy and Rehabilitation
We consistently outperform our peers in every CMS 5-Star Quality
Measure, out-score our peers in every CMS 5-Star rating, and
consistently achieve a 30-Day Readmissions rate lower than our
We are Family Serving Families
As part of the Arbor Rehabiliitation & Nursing Center team, you
will lead and manage staff development process using available
resources to ensure facility staff are competent, qualified, and
function within legal, regulatory and company business
Chat with our virtual recruiting assistant or text the word JOBS
to 949-482-6380 to learn more now!
- 2-3 years of clinical experience in long-term care
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse /
Licensed Practicing Nurse (LVN / LPN) in working State.
- Must have or obtain DSD certification as required per State
- Must possess at a minimum, a high school diploma.
- Must be willing to seek out new methods and principles and be
willing to incorporate them into existing training practices.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write the English language in
a understandable manner.
- Associate's Degree preferred.
Keywords: Covenant Care, Lodi , Director of Staff Development (DSD), Other , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!