Resident Care Coordinator
Company: Oakmont Management Group
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Resident Care Coordinator
Oakmont of Lodi is a premier senior community situated on a
beautifully landscaped campus. Developed by Oakmont Senior Living,
Oakmont of Lodi provides exceptional quality, comfort, and care
with five-star services and amenities. Residents enjoy a rewarding
lifestyle with individualized comprehensive support that promotes
Why should you choose a career with Oakmont:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan & Life Insurance
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Emergency Family Fund
- Career Growth, Relocation and Travel Opportunities
The Resident Care Coordinator is responsible for the
coordination of resident care and staffing necessary to meet the
needs of all residents. Additionally, they will be responsible for
the hiring, evaluating, coordinating, motivating, monitoring
performance, scheduling and supervising the department staff in
accordance with the companys mission, vision, and values.
- Communicate with community healthcare professionals, including
physicians, discharge planners, nurses and state agencies on the
care needs of residents as needed.
- Assist the Health Services Director in coordinating incidental
medical, dental, vision, hearing and podiatry care for residents
and arrange resident escorts s needed
- Participate in communitys resident assessment program in
accordance with company policy and state regulations.
- Recruit, develop, manage and schedule Care Providers and
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff,
residents, and guests, following established safety standards.
- Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with
co-workers and other departments.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer one (1) year experience supervising and managing
- Ability to effectively train staff.
- Flexibility in work schedule as evidenced by working holidays,
evenings, weekends and additional shifts when necessary to ensure
adequate coverage within the department.
- Able to operate a personal computer and be proficient in MS
Office programs (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint etc.).
- Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening
tests, including COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test
within 72 hours of start date.
About Oakmont: Oakmont Senior Living is a recognized leader in
the retirement industry, having planned and developed more than 50
retirement communities in the western United States. Oakmont
strives to create an atmosphere of family and community among
staff, residents and resident family members. We know that caring
and meaningful relationships are the foundation for a rewarding
life. Our belief and our mission are to treat each member of our
community with respect and compassion. Our staff is hand-selected
for their skills, previous experience, and passion for working with
the elderly. Our practice is to incorporate joy and laughter
alongside our expectations of excellence. Walk into our community
and feel our pride in ownership and commitment to service.
EEOC: Oakmont Management Group is an equal opportunity employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), marital or
parental status, physical or mental disability, family medical
history or genetic information, military status, or unfavorable
discharge from military service. These protections extend to all
management practices and decisions, including any recruitment and
hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and
career development programs.
Keywords: Oakmont Management Group, Lodi , Resident Care Coordinator, Other , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!