Job Title: Mold Maintenance Technician 1
Date Written: 10/12/2018
Perform several maintenance functions within the tooling
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand and adhere to safety policies and practices.
- Follow mold maintenance procedures.
- Read and understand Work Orders.
- Read and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and
Maintenance Work Instructions.
- Perform inspection of molds during assembly to verify
- Maintain tool shop standards, practices, and housekeeping.
- Clean and maintain production molds proficiently.
- Work under close supervision.
- Use tools such as impact guns, ratchets, and other hand
- Use measuring tools such as micrometers and calipers.
- Apply company policies and procedures to complete daily
Education or Experience (in years):
- 0-1 year of related experience
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Experience in Manufacturing Industry
Knowledge and skills:
- Understands Good Documentation Practice (GDP)
- Must be a team player and able to demonstrate willingness and
ability to provide assistance to co-workers.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with peers,
leads supervisors, and managers. Able to understand instructions
written and spoken in English.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Basic mechanical skills.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. Must be able to stand for several
hours. Work will involve repetitive arm/wrist motions.
- Availability and Attendance.
The statements in this description represent typical elements,
criteria and general work performed. They are not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills for
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global
organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to
help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things,
work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated
leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to
equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics
protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of
similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our
workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our
associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and
different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive
other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at
202.419.7762 or email@example.com to request
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better
time to find out.