Posted on: June 12, 2021
Ensure to follow SOP and WI procedure and log in all data
require for process on each lot running; as well as following all
safety precautions to perform all tasks on a safe environment.
- Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Installs molds into injection molding machines
- Verifies existing mold setups.
- Comply with all SOP curricula training forms from Annual
Training Plan (could have changes quarterly)
- Starts and maintains proven molds.
- Maintains daily records of molding parameters.
- Submit and monitor the molding condition table and other
reports and check list.
- Maintains molding machines, molds and molding area in clean and
- Performing process troubleshooting, part inspections, and
various other functions to ensure part conformity and quality.
- Performs process verifications and evaluations of molds.
- Review, propose and implement process changes to improved
- Support new project introductions activities to include:- Test
- Support Danaher PSP root Couse analysis
- Tool and Mold Qualifications
- Implement and sustain Kaizen events on the floor
- Process set up for all new molds
- Coordinates and communicates with Shift supervisor and cross
functional teams to resolve issues and improve process and
- Inspect and monitor process, including water temperatures,
machine parameters, and material properties.
- Attend and resolve all molding quality issues
- Attend all quality requests from production floor that causes
scrap and press down time. (PIR)
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
High School degree (or equivalent experience)
Education or Experience (in years)
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 5 years' experience in an injection molding environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Injection Molding Process from set up to start up.
- Capable to Perform First Article and diagnose mold issues
- Knowledgeable on SOP, GMP, Agile, BRAM, ISO, Kaizen, Six sigma,
5S, and PSP is a plus.
- Knowledge of cleanroom medical molding practices and
- Several Resin (Engineering or commodity) knowledge.
- Strong mechanical background.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot machines, molds, and robot
setup problem issues.
- Effective written and oral communications skills.
- Basic computer and MS Office software skills.
- A team player that works with management and technicians to
strive our continuous improvements.
- Capable to follow up with basic Quality procedure.
Physical Requirements / Abilities
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Proper use of basic Injection Molding Tools
- Able to continue walking from press to press for
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global
organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to
help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things,
work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated
leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to
equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics
protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of
similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our
workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our
associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and
different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive
other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at
202.419.7762 or email@example.com to request
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better
time to find out.
Keywords: Danaher, Lodi , Process Technician, Other , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!