Company: Lucas Group
Posted on: October 10, 2021
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with
military experience *
What You Will Do:
Support broad operations and capacity expansion engineering and
technical goals and objectives. Will manage and support programs
that improve operational efficiency and consistency and support
continued growth in our product lines.
Also responsible for effective engagement and communications
with internal and external stakeholders. Will be a critical and
strategic thinker in establishing project priorities across
cross-functional teams. A successful candidate for this position
will have a track record of delivering projects on time and budget,
achieving operational effectiveness, driving transparency, and
working closely with cross-functional teams and business
- Lead planning and execution of multiple high-visibility
projects supporting operations and capacity expansion
- Lead cross-functional and technical teams to execute on project
priorities and timelines.
- Produce and monitor overall project schedules, issues, risks,
- Interface with external vendors, as required, to ensure
appropriate engagement and accountability in conjunction with
internal resources and activities.
- Prepare, maintain, and present monthly program updates, action
plans, and status reports for leadership reviews.
- Establish and maintain the Product Life Cycle (PLC) delivery
process to ensure quality and efficiency in program execution.
- Continuously evaluate and refine tools and processes to ensure
they are efficient, high quality, and scalable.
- Operate as a change champion and actively gather metrics and
feedback on to measure program effectiveness.
Education and Work Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in field with 5+ years of related work
experience OR Master’s degree in field with 3+
years of related work experience OR Doctoral
degree in field with 0-2 years of related work experience
- Advanced project management skills, including time and risk
management and project structuring
- Understanding and application of product lifecycle
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
Title: Program Manager
Location: Lodi CA
Client Job ID: 1552704
Keywords: Lucas Group, Lodi , Program Manager, Other , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!