Company: Swing Education
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Substitute Teacher Jobs in San Joaquin
We’re currently hiring educators to work with TEAM Charter
School, Aspire Public Schools - Stockton, Tracy Learning Center,
Manteca Unified School District and more! Earn up to $175 per
How it works
One application lets you work when you want, where you want,
whether you’re looking for long term assignments with a single
school or prefer the flexibility to work with several.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree from a 4-yr college or university
in the U.S..
- You have or will get a CA teaching credential or substitute
- Ability to pass a background check and negative TB Test prior
to hiring date.
- You will complete a form I-9 and New Hire Orientation.
Why work with Swing?
- Earn cash bonuses (up to $1,300), rewards and surprises
throughout the school year.
- Access to teaching jobs at your local public, private and
charter schools with one application.
- Online portal, text notifications and mobile app to browse and
pick up teaching assignments.
- Get classroom experience in all subjects and across K-12.
- You choose supplemental or full-time income with the
flexibility to create your schedule and the perk of getting paid
- Gain experience in new ways that fit your schedule from
full-day, half-day, and long-term assignments.
*We take your safety seriously. Our COVID-19 policy includes
school, sub, and PPE requirements, as well as frequent symptom
Keywords: Swing Education, Lodi , Substitute Teacher, Other , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!