Posted on: November 19, 2021
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand standard work to identify material requirements and
movements to support manufacturing associates.
- Respond to any urgent or immediate needs to fulfill last minute
- Identify process improvement opportunities and collaborate with
Supervisor to implement countermeasures.
- Responsible for the movement of empty and full totes and
- Understand and follow all safety guidelines.
- Responsible for ensuring all presses do not run empty of
- Understand procedure for changing out material and replenishing
prior to press running dry.
- Responsible for stocking all materials needed for manufacturing
associates to perform their job i.e. empty totes, bags, empty
- Provides and delivers materials to the line upon request.
- Responsible of moving semi-finished product to Logistic
- Responsible for maintaining and tracking materials used in
- Perform other duties as required including discarding of scrap,
general housekeeping, runner clean-up, etc.
- Anticipate, communicate and resolve internal and external
issues that could affect the material availability.
- Continuously achieve good customer service while following
guidelines to support best business practices.
- Train new associates on proper material movement as necessary.
TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES: (REQUIRED)
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and
on time MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Education and Experience (in years):
- 0-2 year of related experience
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent experience Knowledge and
- Understands Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good
Documentation Practice (GDP)
- Must be a team player and able to demonstrate willingness and
ability to provide assistance to co-workers.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with peers,
supervisors, managers and leads. Able to understand instructions
written and spoken in English.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to solve basic math problems Physical
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. Must be able to stand for several
hours. Work may involve repetitive arm/wrist motions. PREFERRED
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Experience in clean room assembly or Manufacturing in the
medical device, pharmaceutical or biotech industry, or equivalent
combination of education and experience. The statements in this
description represent typical elements, criteria and general work
performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills for this job. When you join
us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where
69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers
win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance
your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the
support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability
of a tested organization. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher
Companies require all US and Puerto Rico employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to
reasonable accommodation as required by law.Danaher Corporation and
all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless
of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value
diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both
visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout
the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders
contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these
diverse attributes.The EEO posters are available here.We will
ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable
accommodation to participate in the job application or interview
process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other
benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.If you've ever
wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find
Keywords: Cepheid, Lodi , Utility Operator, Other , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!