Utility Operator- Conversion
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand standard work to identify material requirements and
movements to support manufacturing associates.
- Respond to any urgent or immediate needs to fulfill last minute
- Identify process improvement opportunities and collaborate with
Supervisor to implement countermeasures.
- Responsible for the movement of empty and full totes and
- Understand and follow all safety guidelines.
- Responsible for ensuring all presses do not run empty of
- Understand procedure for changing out material and replenishing
prior to press running dry.
- Responsible for stocking all materials needed for manufacturing
associates to perform their job i.e. empty totes, bags, empty
- Provides and delivers materials to the line upon request.
- Responsible of moving semi-finished product to Logistic
- Responsible for maintaining and tracking materials used in
- Perform other duties as required including discarding of scrap,
general housekeeping, runner clean-up, etc.
- Anticipate, communicate and resolve internal and external
issues that could affect the material availability.
- Continuously achieve good customer service while following
guidelines to support best business practices.
- Train new associates on proper material movement as necessary.
TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES: (REQUIRED)
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and
on time MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Education and Experience (in
- 0-2 year of related experience
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent experience Knowledge and
- Understands Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good
Documentation Practice (GDP)
- Must be a team player and able to demonstrate willingness and
ability to provide assistance to co-workers.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with peers,
supervisors, managers and leads.-- Able to understand instructions
written and spoken in English.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to solve basic math problems Physical
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. Must be able to stand for several
hours. Work may involve repetitive arm/wrist motions. PREFERRED
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Experience in clean room assembly or Manufacturing in the
medical device, pharmaceutical or biotech industry, or equivalent
combination of education and experience. The statements in this
description represent typical elements, criteria and general work
performed.-- They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills for this job.
- Additional Job Description Second LanguageAdditional Job
Description Second Language When you join us, you---ll also be
joining Danaher---s global organization, where 69,000 people wake
up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate,
you---ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with
guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful
Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested
organization. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies require
all US and Puerto Rico employees to be vaccinated against
COVID---19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable
accommodation as required by law.Danaher Corporation and all
Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of
race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the
existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not,
found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we
serve.-- Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute
unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse
attributes.The EEO posters are available here.We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.If you---ve
ever wondered what---s within you, there---s no better time to find
Keywords: Cepheid, Lodi , Utility Operator- Conversion, Other , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!