Accounts Receivable Regional Specialist
Company: Covenant Care California, LLC
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Overview:Covenant Care encompasses three business lines that are
an integral part of a patient's continuum of care and work together
to achieve excellence in patient care across California and
- Skilled Nursing, Residential Health Care & Post- Acute
- Home Health
- Therapy and RehabilitationWe consistently outperform our peers
in every CMS 5-Star Quality Measure, out-score our peers in every
CMS 5-Star rating, and consistently achieve a 30-Day Readmissions
rate lower than our peers.We are Family Serving FamiliesThe primary
purpose of the PCC A/R Specialist is to monitor, set up and
coordination of A/R software and various other applications for
billing and collections for 50+ Skilled Nursing as well as Home
Health and Hospice in the West/Midwest Regions (CA, NV, OH, IN, IL,
IA, NE).Every effort has been made to identify the essential
functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies
that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The
omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them
from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an
essential function of the position.
- A/R Software implementation.
- Support and problem solve software issues.
- Train existing and new A/R staff on all A/R software
- Coordination of various A/R software applications for billing
- Maintain upgrades/updates for A/R applications used for billing
- Maintain A/R training manuals for software applications.
- Assist with required State/Federal trading agreements and
- Assist with new facility A/R set ups.
- Maintain online website logon/IDs and passwords, all
- Assist with security roles for A/R software/billing
- A/R Policy & Procedure experience.Minimum Requirements:
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Experience with Long Term Care Medicare, Medicaid, HMO and
Private Pay Billing.
- Experience with Hospice and Home Health Care Billing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong technical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Point Click Care.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and be productive.
- Ability to travel, with 25-30% overnights.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Keywords: Covenant Care California, LLC, Lodi , Accounts Receivable Regional Specialist, Other , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!