Lead Manufacturing Associate - All Shifts (Lodi, CA)
Posted on: January 7, 2022
At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving health care
through fast, accurate diagnostic testing. Our mission drives us,
every moment of every day, as we develop scalable, groundbreaking
solutions to solve the world s most complex health challenges. Our
associates are involved in every stage of molecular diagnostics,
from ideation to development and delivery of testing advancements
that improve patient outcomes across a range of settings. As a
member of our team, you can make an immediate, measurable impact on
a global scale, within an environment that fosters career growth
and development.Cepheid is proud to work alongside a community of
six fellow Danaher Diagnostics companies. Together, we re working
at the pace of change on diagnostic tools that address the world s
biggest health challenges, driven by knowing that behind every test
there is a patient waiting.Learn about the which makes everything
possible.This position is part of Cepheid Diagnostics and will be
located in Lodi, CA.In this role, you will have the opportunity
- Work very closely with the Manufacturing Supervisor in a
specific line which is Robal. Also work with the Manager and others
from support departments to meet production schedules, goals and
- Learn and notify supervisor of any violations of company safety
policies and practices.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by leading by example
and assisting supervisor in monitoring the use of all control
points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with
established policies and procedures.
- Adhere to, train and help to enforce compliance to GMP, ISO,
Environmental, Health and Safety procedures.
- Participate in production tours and audits.
- Work with Supervisor/Manager to review and provide feedback on
schedule adherence to production schedules.
- Monitor and provide updates on priority Lots.
- Complete production plan by accomplishing work; monitoring
progress; reporting results of the processing flow on shift
- Coordinate specific activities and assignments of work center
resources to meet goals and objectives, production schedules and
- Assign daily tasks to support production requirements, new
product development and support activities.
- Help to coordinate, set-up and changeover of manufacturing
- Assist in the preparation of production schedule, verification
of component readiness, line clearances, and equipment
- Assist in monitoring any in-process controls and test yields to
ensure manufacturing processes are operating within approved
- Assist in reviewing and completing all documentation accurately
and help to ensure work center documentation is compliant with GMP
- Help to ensure work center cleanliness and maintain Visual
- Interact with material planning team to meet the production
- Work with Production, Engineering and Quality teams to
investigate and resolve any quality or non-conformance issues.
Initiate, investigate and oversee approval of Instrument related
- Ensures employee training is completed based on each employee s
- Assist supervisor in proactively identifying and resolving
potential issues/discrepancies and notifies supervisor. Resolve
routine issues. Work with supervisor to resolve issues of moderate
- Foster a collaborative work environment within and across
departments including QC and engineering.
- Step in as required onto the Manufacturing Floor for employees
not present in production, first ensuring training record is
- Ensure operation of equipment by calling for repairs.
- Assist supervisor in resolving personnel problems by analyzing
data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending
- Support Lean Manufacturing initiatives.
- Provide recommendation to supervisor in selecting employees for
recognition and reward for positive impact to the team and
organization.The essential requirements of the job include:
- HS Diploma/GED or equivalent experience and experience to
perform at this level.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- 2 to 3 years in an FDA/ISO regulated manufacturing environment;
1 year minimum in a leadership role.
- Proven ability to deliver productivity to plan.
- Willingness to resolve problems.
- Actively participate in failure analysis, investigation and
equipment systems troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate proficiency of manufacturing systems and
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with diverse
groups, incorporate the input of others to improve processes, and
align with internal customers.
- Commitment to developing and empowering others; to accomplish
goals through the skills of persuasion, influence and
- Good communication skills (listening, written, verbal,
- A team player that works with management and technicians to
strive for continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of bills of materials and other planning
activities.Cepheid, a Danaher company, offers a broad array of
comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to our
lives. Whether it s a health care program or paid time off, our
programs contribute to life beyond the job.Check out our benefits
at .When you join us, you ll also be joining Danaher s global
organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to
help our customers win. As an associate, you ll try new things,
work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated
leaders, all with the support of powerful tools and the stability
of a tested organization.Danaher Corporation and all Danaher
Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race,
color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the
existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not,
found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we
serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique
and different perspectives as a result of these diverse
attributes.The EEO posters are available .We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us at to request
accommodation.If you ve ever wondered what s within you, there s no
better time to find out. Associated topics: fertilize, inventory,
lawn, management, manufacture, plant, production management, prune,
Keywords: Cepheid, Lodi , Lead Manufacturing Associate - All Shifts (Lodi, CA), Other , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!