Manufacturing Associate III
Posted on: January 15, 2022
At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving health care
through fast, accurate diagnostic testing. Our mission drives us,
every moment of every day, as we develop scalable, groundbreaking
solutions to solve the world s most complex health challenges. Our
associates are involved in every stage of molecular diagnostics,
from ideation to development and delivery of testing advancements
that improve patient outcomes across a range of settings. As a
member of our team, you can make an immediate, measurable impact on
a global scale, within an environment that fosters career growth
and development.Cepheid is proud to work alongside a community of
six fellow Danaher Diagnostics companies. Together, we re working
at the pace of change on diagnostic tools that address the world s
biggest health challenges, driven by knowing that behind every test
there is a patient waiting.Learn about the which makes everything
possible.This position is part of Cepheid Diagnostics and will be
located in Lodi, CA.In this role, you will have the opportunity
- Develop and implement testing, sampling and inspection
- Understand and adhere to safety policies and practices.
- Follow documentation procedure (filling out Data History
Records (DHRs), reading and understanding instructions from Work
Release (WR), Planned Deviation Report (PDR) or Non-Conformance
Report (NCR). Read and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
and Manufacturing Work Instructions.
- Maintain dry room and cleanroom standards, practices, and
housekeeping according to standard operating procedures.
- Set up and operate manufacturing equipment. Monitor machines
and inform Supervisor and/or Lead of problems. Clean and maintain
equipment and work area as needed.
- Assist Senior Operators.
- Use tools such as microscopes, tweezers, and other hand-held
- Perform in-process inspection of components and assemblies to
verify quality conformance.
- Recognize any minor issues from the equipment and any
affiliated documentations and take appropriate corrective action
within scope. Notify Supervisors and Leads of issues and
- Report causes of process and/or documentation and assist or
- Apply company policies and procedures to complete
- Conduct Shift PASSDOWN with peers.
- Start and end batch runs. Follow production schedules.
- Follow acceptance criteria for equipment yield and
- Email the Manufacturing Engineering group explaining any
- Perform label printing responsibilities.
- Review DHRs.
- Prepare and verify materials to be used as issued to work
- Submit work order completions.
- Understand and execute Line Clearance.
- Perform set-up and change-over on equipment.
- Lead on-the-job training sessions
- Verify labels
- Red-line documents for revision changes
- Perform line set-up and verification according to SOPs.
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and
on time.The essential requirements of the job include:
- 2-4 years of related experience.
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. Must be able to stand for several
hours. Work may involve repetitive arm/wrist motions.
- Ability to work directly with, handle or come into contact with
chemicals or reagents.
- Experience in clean room assembly or Manufacturing in the
medical device, pharmaceutical or biotech industry, or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Experience in FDA or Kema audits.
- Ability to read drawings.
- Understand Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good
Documentation Practice (GDP).
- Must be a team player with the willingness and ability to
provide assistance to co-workers.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with peers,
supervisors, manufacturing engineers, stockroom managers and
- Ability to understand instructions and batch records written
and spoken in English.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to solve basic math problems.
- Ability to identify each station of the machinery.Cepheid, a
Danaher company, offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive
benefit programs that add value to our lives. Whether it s a health
care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life
beyond the job.Check out our benefits at .When you join us, you ll
also be joining Danaher s global organization, where 69,000 people
wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an
associate, you ll try new things, work hard, and advance your
skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support
of powerful tools and the stability of a tested
organization.Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are
committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national
origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other
characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the
existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not,
found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we
serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique
and different perspectives as a result of these diverse
attributes.The EEO posters are available .We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us at to request
accommodation.If you ve ever wondered what s within you, there s no
better time to find out. Associated topics: biomechanics,
bioprocessing, biosynthetic, enzyme, fermentation, hereditary,
msat, neuroscience, pain, pharmaceutical
Keywords: Cepheid, Lodi , Manufacturing Associate III, Other , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!