Manufacturing Associate II
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Understand and adhere to safety policies and practices
* Follow Dry Room Procedures
* Follow documentation procedure (filling out Data History Records
(DHRs), reading and understanding instructions from Work Release
(WR), Planned Deviation Report (PDR) or Non-Conformance Report
* Read and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and
Manufacturing Work Instructions.
* Maintain cleanroom standards, practices, and housekeeping
according to standard operating procedures.
* Set up and operate manufacturing equipment.
* Clean and maintain equipment and work area.
* Work under close supervision
* Assist Senior Operators
* Use tools such as microscopes, tweezers, and other hand-held
* Perform in-process inspection of components and assemblies to
verify quality conformance.
* Recognize any minor issues from the equipment and any affiliated
documentations and take appropriate corrective action within scope.
Notify Supervisors and Leads of issues and discrepancies
* Report causes of process and/or documentation and assist or
* Perform several Manufacturing operations proficiently.
* Apply company policies and procedures to complete
* Conduct Shift PASSDOWN with peers
* Follow production schedules
* Follow acceptance criteria for equipment yield and efficiency
* Monitor machines and informs Supervisor and Lead of problems.
* Start and end batch runs
* Email the Manufacturing Engineering group explaining any downtime
* Perform label printing responsibilities
* Review DHRs
* Prepare and verify materials to be used as issued to work
Education or Experience (in years):
* 1-2 years of related experience
* High School diploma/GED or equivalent experience
* Experience in clean room assembly or Manufacturing in the medical
device, pharmaceutical or biotech industry, or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
* Experience in FDA or Kema audits
Knowledge and skills:
* Knows how to read drawings.
* Understands Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good
Documentation Practice (GDP)
* Must be a team player and able to demonstrate willingness and
ability to provide assistance to co-workers.
* Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with peers,
supervisors, manufacturing engineers, stockroom managers and leads.
Able to understand instructions and batch records written and
spoken in English.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to pay close attention to detail.
* Basic Computer Skills
* Ability to solve basic math problems
* Must be able to lift 25 lbs. Must be able to stand for several
hours. Work may involve repetitive arm/wrist motions.
* Ability to work directly with, handle or come into contact with
chemicals or reagents.
The statements in this description represent typical elements,
criteria and general work performed. They are not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills for
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global
organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to
help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things,
work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated
leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to
equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics
protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of
similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our
workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our
associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and
different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive
other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time
to find out.
Keywords: Danaher, Lodi , Manufacturing Associate II, Other , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!