Company: Archer Daniels Midland Company
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to
nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a
complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste,
and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in
solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a
global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier
agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth,
depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us
unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health
and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of
the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn
more at www.adm.com.
Operator - Lodi, CA
This is a full time hourly level position.
Load/Unload wet and dry railcars/tanker trucks for distribution to
customers. Typical duties may include, but are not limited to, the
* Operate pumps and valves to unload liquid railcars
* Perform and document QC checks to insure all products meet our
* Perform and document sanitation duties of the terminal as
assigned by management
* Complete and maintain QC logs and forms as specified by
* Operate pumps and valves to sanitize tanker trailers
* Operate pumps and valves to make liquid Sucrose and Liquid
* Perform daily equipment inspection with the ability to detect
mechanical defects and notify Supervisor
* Operate computer systems to input data and/or other business
* Handle and connect hoses
* Couple and uncouple trailers, cranking of dolly legs, pulling 5th
* Ascending and descending tractor cabs, trailers, railcars,
storage tanks, catwalks, ladders and step stools
* Jockey Trailers using tractors and yard tractors within company
* High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
* Applicant must have regular, prompt attendance
* Have the ability to climb stairs, perform some lifting, sit and
stand for long periods, working with heights, bending, kneeling,
and respirator qualified
* Candidate must be able to work in a variety of environmental
conditions, such as hot and cold temperatures and a dust
* Must be willing to work overtime and work a 12-hour shift which
may include weekends and holidays
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including
401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment
drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
Keywords: Archer Daniels Midland Company, Lodi , Operator, Other , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!