Security Officer - Hiring Now
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionGardaWorld - Security ServicesSecurity Officer -
Now Hiring! *Clean Driving Record Required!*You've got the right
skills. What you need is the right opportunity to unleash your
potential. We agree, and we're hiring!Every day is different at
GardaWorld with diverse work assignments and flexible schedules. We
are leaders in Professional training programs that cover every
aspect of delivering world class security services. And every
industry counts on us because we're the very best at what we do.
Perhaps you are, too. In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands
out as the largest privately owned security services company in the
world. We're experts at protecting people and assets. We're also
growing everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you're a
sharp, talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer
service, you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you
need to expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional
opportunities for advancement. You can stand out - and thrive -
here, too, as a Security Officer.At GardaWorld, we know your
compensation is important so we provide competitive hourly starting
rates for every market we're in. We're growing our team here in
Sacramento,Ca:Work today, get paid today, with DailyPay!GardaWorld
offers DailyPay - a voluntary benefit that allows you to access
your pay on day 1 of work.If you're hired for a role at GardaWorld,
you'll never have to wait for a paycheck again! DailyPay's most
used features include:PAY: Get instant access to your money as you
earn itSAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheckBALANCE
ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for upcoming bills
or expensesCompensation: $18.50Shift: Morning Shift: Sat/Sun 6:00am
- 2:00pm, Swing: Thu/Fri 2:00pm - 10:00pm (Shifts are combined and
cannot be changed)About the job:
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- Conducts area patrols in company vehicle
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations and standards.Your background:
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience -
- You have a state license if required.
- Clean DMV record and valid CA driving license requiredIf you
want a real career opportunity where you're part of a dynamic
supportive team that's dedicated to your success, check us out.
We're a global organization that embraces our cultural diversity
and we promote engagement, communication, and sharing ideas across
all our teams. At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of room to grow -
and that's just for starters. Explore your future with us today.
Whelan Security of California, Inc.Ca Private Patrol Number:
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Lodi , Security Officer - Hiring Now, Other , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!