Company: Pacific Coast Producers
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Pacific Coast ProducersLocation: 650 South Guild Avenue, Lodi,
CA, 95240, United StatesEmployee Type: Full-TimeJob Category:
LogisticsIndustry: ManufacturingRequired Degree: HIGH_SCHOOLManage
Others: YesPacific Coast Producers, a leading private label food
processing company headquartered in Northern California, is seeking
a Production Supervisor to support its labeling operation at the
Distribution Center in Lodi, CA.The Production Supervisor will
direct all label and case production and/or shipping operation
activities in a multi-shift facility. This position will provide
supervisory direction for warehouse personnel and manage all
aspects of personnel performance including training and discipline
within the department.Primary duties and responsibilities
- Supervise a staff of production employees in a label and case
- Ensure that the facility operates in compliance with all
applicable safety, food safety, quality, and environmental rules
- See that all labor activities adhere to legal and collective
bargaining agreement rules and practices.
- Responsible for production reporting on costs, efficiencies,
down time, and inventory.
- Enforcement of GMP's, Standard Operating Procedures, and all
- Utilizing support from maintenance staff, evaluate and
determine the best action to safely maintain the best possible
mechanical performance of the facility.
- Maintain and oversee safety and environmental programs for the
facility as necessary to comply with federal, state and local rules
and regulations.Qualified candidates will have the following
minimum experience, education, and attributes:
- Minimum of two years of supervisory experience.
- Strong mechanical aptitude, experience, or skills with
knowledge of label and casing equipment preferred.
- Knowledge of electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic controls.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning systems, preferably
- Ability to use Microsoft Office tools.
- Proven ability to train, discipline, and motivate employees,
preferably in a union environment.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and be a successful team
- Demonstrated ability to communicate professionally, both
verbally and in writing.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Desire to make a difference within the company.Come work with
us!PCP offers competitive wages and excellent benefits, including
medical, dental, vision, and 401k. This position offers challenging
opportunities in an environment that recognizes employees for their
contributions. Pacific Coast Producers offers equal employment
opportunity to all applicants including females, minorities,
individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.
Keywords: Pacific Coast Producers, Lodi , Production Supervisor, Professions , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!