Construction Site Safety Manager
Company: United Contractor Services
Posted on: November 19, 2021
United Contractor Services is currently seeking a highly
motivated and dynamic Construction Site Safety Manager to join our
team. The ideal Site Safety Manager has unquestionable work ethic
and a passion for solving problems and helping our clients succeed.
A key focus of this role in the first year will be creation and
implementation of the company's safety and loss prevention
programs. In addition, this role ensures office and job-site
employees are trained in all safety programs and protocol,
including federal/state regulations, in order to prevent accidents
and/or injuries. NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS
- 2 to 6 years Construction Safety experience.
- OSHA 500 Certification.
- Demonstrate quality and productive leadership skills.
- Implementation of safety programs daily.
- Lead employee & Subcontractor onsite training and organize
- This position may require lifting over 50 lbs.
- This position may require being on your feet approximately 80%
of the time.
- This position requires out of state travel - ROAD Warrior.
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish is a plus!
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull items weighing up to 50
pounds without assistance. WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU We empower our
associates to grow professionally while providing a competitive
benefits and compensation package.
- Competitive salary performance incentive program that offers
generous bonuses based on achievable metrics
- Opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing company
- Optional medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off Plan and paid holidays
- 1-week paid volunteer leave each year in addition to our PTO
plan MAKE YOUR MOVE, APPLY NOW! United Contractor Services is one
of the largest and fastest growing specialty subcontractors in
North America. We're ranked in the TOP 50 Walls and Ceilings
contractors in the US and we provide a broad range of value-add
services to repeat customers in our various regional offices and
throughout the United States. We are looking for people with the
same principles that brought us to where we are today:
self-motivated, passionate, and hardworking. If you want to join a
team of superstars on a mission to change the Construction
Industry, as well as experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to
wake up every day knowing that you are an important and appreciated
part of a passionate team of professionals...than you are ready for
United Contractor Services! EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER The United
Family of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a
disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion,
color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation gender identity or
Keywords: United Contractor Services, Lodi , Construction Site Safety Manager, Professions , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!