Supervisor, Maintenance T-line - Victor
Company: PG&E Corporation
Posted on: January 3, 2022
Requisition ID-# 122936-Job Category : Maintenance /
Construction / Operations-Job Level : SupervisorBusiness Unit:
Electric Operations Position SummaryLeads teams of employees in
maintaining and building the service territory transmission lines
or substations. Provides safe and reliable electric service while
maintaining compliance with the California Public Utility
Commission General Orders, all Safety regulations and other
regulatory requirements. Implements best safety practices and holds
subordinates accountable for adhering to established practices.-Job
- Completes and maintains all work documentation or
- Develops and maintains work relationships, regional contacts
and internal networks.
- Develops and/or executes action plans to address deficiencies
in process or employee skill/knowledge and track the progress of
- Effectively manages staff/team(s) through recruitment and
selection, training and development, performance management and
rewards and recognition.
- Effectively uses resources by monitoring individual
productivity. Ensures employees charge time appropriately for each
maintenance task while monitoring unit cost.
- Efficiently and accurately performs monitoring and analysis
functions for ongoing projects and work efforts. Reviews current
work practices for operational efficiencies and deficiencies and
provides feedback. Follows up and recommends improvement to
- Ensures maintenance work, including regulated preventative and
corrective, is completed as scheduled and to quality expectations,
while monitoring compliance to standards and specifications.
- Facilitates or leads weekly team meetings/tailboards. Conducts
training as needed.
- Identifies and pursues productivity improvements and implements
work practices to reduce operating costs while meeting corporate
and regulatory compliance.
- Identifies and reacts to complex field decisions, using
technical knowledge and experience to move forward quickly,
considering cost, risk, safety, quality and system impact. May make
certain changes to the work plan as deemed necessary for the
situation. Prepares a re-estimation of the work and /or adjusts the
scheduled maintenance as necessary.
- Proactively prepares for emergency situations; supports company
efforts during emergency situations; communicates deficiencies in
emergency response/preparedness; resolves issues quickly and
efficiently using the correct resources.
- Provides clear, professional, proactive communication with
transmission and distribution partners in a variety of field
- Regularly visits work sites to monitor operations.
- Takes action on Notice of Violation (NOV), Notice to Comply
(NOC), and environmental compliance. Ensures compliance with all
regulatory agency requirements including the California Public
Utility Commission; Cal OSHA; Environmental Protection Agency,
- High School Diploma or GED
- Seven-(7) years of related experience, including 3 years of
experience Supervising bargaining unit employees in electric
utility maintenance and construction.-Desired:
- Leadership experience
- Must be able to travel
- Regular travel throughout the service territory for T200
- May need to be on-call or work unusual hours in emergency
Keywords: PG&E Corporation, Lodi , Supervisor, Maintenance T-line - Victor, Professions , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!