Industrial Controls Technician
Company: Pacific Coast Producers
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Pacific Coast ProducersLocation: 650 South Guild Avenue, Lodi,
CA, 95240, United StatesEmployee Type: Full-TimeJob Category:
MaintenanceIndustry: ManufacturingOur CompanyPacific Coast
Producers or "PCP" is an agricultural cooperative, and a food
production company owned by California growers. We make healthy and
flavorful products for families around the world to enjoy.Our Lodi
distribution facility maintains production lines for labeling,
casing, and preparing product for customer delivery and
satisfaction.Each PCP facility utilizes complex technology and
equipment that require skilled, talented, and motivated personnel
to function properly.Key responsibilities include:
- Install, adjust, maintain, troubleshoot, repair and overhaul
controls systems, instruments, and related equipment.
- Recognize and correct potential controls system failures.
- Test, time, and calibrate pneumatic and electromechanical
components, programmable logic controllers (PLCs), Human Machine
Interface (HMI) hardware and software, printers, level and
temperature devices, control valves, chart recorders and similar
components, and other devices or technology for efficient
- Read blueprints, charts, sketches, and operating instructions
and proceed accordingly.
- Keep maintenance records on controls systems and/or
- Obtain and maintain an adequate supply of applicable repair
- Responsible for work and layout, requisitioning necessary
- Conduct load calculations to determine: Wire size, conduit
size, transformer size and power supply size
- Basic circuit installations to include: layout conduit, bend
conduit, pull wire, land wiring, test and finalize circuit
- Conduct electrical system testing utilizing electrical circuit
instrumentation: i.e. multi-meter, amp probe, oscilloscope, etc.
- Reliable and able to maintain excellent attendance.
- Significant (5+ years) relevant industrial experience.
- Committed to safety and food safety, including use of
- Proficient English communication skills.
- Must possess and use personal hand tools.
- Demonstrable experience leading control system installations
and upgrades, as well as designing and building control and
- Skilled with creating and understanding applicable diagrams,
drawings, and schematics.
- Strong knowledge of PLC, HMI, and associate software suites,
e.g. Allen-Bradley, Siemens, Automation Direct, etc.
- Server configuration, development, and administration
experience for control data manipulation: e.g. SQL, Java, HTML;
along with networking and domain structure administration
- Familiar with NEC and UL Standards, electrical abbreviations,
- Able to install, program, and troubleshoot VFDs.
- Background in solid state circuitry and devices, high voltage
D.C. rectifiers and control circuits.
- Basic hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge and experience.
- AutoCAD experience for creating electrical drawings.---Come
Work with Us!Join our legacy of talented people working together to
provide the highest level of customer service. PCP employees can
earn competitive pay, along with terrific benefit plans such as
affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance.Retirement savings
plans, including a defined-benefit pension plan is also provided to
eligible employees.Pacific Coast Producers offers equal employment
opportunity to all applicants including females, minorities,
individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.
Keywords: Pacific Coast Producers, Lodi , Industrial Controls Technician, Professions , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!