Quality Technician Assistant Supervisor
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Job Title: Quality Technician Assistant SupervisorJob Location:
Lodi, CaliforniaPOSITION SUMMARY:The Quality Technician Assistant
Supervisor is responsible for supporting in leading the Quality
Technician department in all aspects of Quality Assurance and
Quality Control. Key responsibilities include establishing and
promoting repeatable Quality processes, identifying and
implementing test automation tools in a highly integrated
operations environment, standardize reporting, analysis of test
results, and fostering a culture of continuous improvement within
the Quality department.ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Train and develop quality personnel. Ensure quality technicians
are qualified and certified in necessary procedures.
- Manage work hours, vacation requests, review performance,
discipline, and ensure compliance to corporate personnel
- Develop and continuously improve standard work and
- Reporting of project/kaizen results and key quality
- Utilize the problem-solving process and conduct root cause
analysis and implement countermeasures for NCR s, defects, issues
and/or specifically assigned projects.
- Assist cross functional team members in root cause analysis as
- Ensure test execution results (both automated and manual) are
properly captured for current and historical review.
- Ensure products are produced according to specifications.
- Ensure timely and successful completion of testing
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure conformance to
functional, performance and visual requirements.
- Assist in development and execution of automated test methods
for existing procedures and future part implementation.
- Analyze statistics and trends to assess appropriate statistical
process control limits. Periodically review effectiveness of SPC
- Work with cross functional teams on process
development/implementation; including quality control plans,
validation and qualifications (IQ, OQ, PQ).
- Train and support quality team in PFMEA, Cap Studies, Gage
- Develop and manage quality inspection equipment including
CMM/Optical programming, GD&T, fixture design and inspection
- Right the first-time review for all GDP and data entry.
- Daily mold cavity status review and follow-up on any
- Provide leadership, training and support to Manufacturing
- Set and manage individual performance goals to meet
- Coach and develop personnel.
- Assist manufacturing in coordinating, delivering, and
monitoring training activities that directly affect manufacturing
- Work develop appropriate training curricula.
- Develop and maintain associate certification process for
- Help maintain and sustain Kamishibai layered audit
- Perform floor audits to ensure compliance to standard work,
work instructions, standard operating procedures, etc.
- Revise and redline documents for revision changes as
- Maintains department training records to include on the job
training records of employees
- Update (after revisions) work instructions and standard
operating proceduresrelated to manufacturing production in a timely
- Drive continuous improvement by leveraging Danaher Business
System (DBS) tools, consulting skills, and change management
- Initiates and participates in Kaizen/ Continuous improvement on
all operations systems and procedures. Will support Kaizen events
in other areas of Lodi Operations as appropriate
- Provide technical training to all operations associates. Train,
qualify and certify all associates as necessary.TRAINING
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and
- For people managers, ensure your associates attend and complete
all required trainings satisfactorily and on time.MINIMUM
REQUIREMENTS:Education and Experience (in years):
- A bachelor s degree or relevant years of work experience
- 2-3 years of related work experience.Required Knowledge and
- Effective interpersonal skills to influence and lead a
- Skilled at performing examinations and quality control
inspections on products, materials, components and parts on all
types of standard and special products
- Experienced in data analyzing and determining quality methods
- Provides good judgment to identify and resolve day-to-day
technical and operational problems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Minitab and database
- Clear and concise communication and presentation
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. Must be able to stand for several
hours. Work may involve repetitive arm/wrist motions.
- Willing to work flexible work shifts.PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years of QA/QC experience in environment(s) with a diverse
Medical product& services portfolio, with at least 2 years acting
in a leadership role. When you join us, you ll also be joining
Danaher s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every
day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you ll
try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance
from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful tools and
the stability of a tested organization.Danaher Corporation and all
Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of
race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the
existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not,
found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we
serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique
and different perspectives as a result of these diverse
attributes.The EEO posters are available .We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us at to request
accommodation.If you ve ever wondered what s within you, there s no
better time to find out.
Keywords: Cepheid, Lodi , Quality Technician Assistant Supervisor, Professions , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!