Posted on: January 15, 2022
At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving health care
through fast, accurate diagnostic testing. Our mission drives us,
every moment of every day, as we develop scalable, groundbreaking
solutions to solve the world's most complex health challenges. Our
associates are involved in every stage of molecular diagnostics,
from ideation to development and delivery of testing advancements
that improve patient outcomes across a range of settings. As a
member of our team, you can make an immediate, measurable impact on
a global scale, within an environment that fosters career growth
and development.Cepheid is proud to work alongside a community of
six fellow Danaher Diagnostics companies. Together, we're working
at the pace of change on diagnostic tools that address the world's
biggest health challenges, driven by knowing that behind every test
there is a patient waiting.Learn about the Danaher Business System
which makes everything possible.This position is part of Cepheid
Diagnostics and will be located in Lodi, CA.The position will work
with all phases of the Injection Molding on production floor,
(Prefer Nessie and Yushin experience) from start- up of molds,
troubleshooting, set up of molds, and assist in monitoring quality.
Responsible for setting and adjusting machine controls according to
established window parameters while troubleshooting "Quality
Issues" during production runs. Help Identified and diagnose
technical issues for a quick resolution and immediate response to
avoid press down time. Ensure to follow SOP and WI procedure and
log in all data required for process on each lot running; as well
as following all safety precautions to perform all tasks in a safe
environment.Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Installs molds into injection molding machines
- Verifies existing mold setups.
- Comply with all SOP curricula training forms from Annual
- Starts and maintains proven molds.
- Maintains daily records of molding parameters.
- Submit and monitor the molding condition table and other
reports and checklist.
- Maintains molding machines, molds and molding area in clean and
- Performing process troubleshooting, part visual inspections,
and various other functions to ensure part conformity and
- Performs process verifications and evaluations of molds.
- Review, propose and implement process changes to improved
- Support new project introductions activities to include:
- Trial /Test production runs
- Support Danaher PSP root cause analysis
- Tool and Mold Qualifications
- Implement and sustain Kaizen events on the floor
- Process set up for all new molds
- Coordinates and communicates with Shift supervisor and cross
functional teams to resolve issues and improve process and
- Inspect and monitor process, including water temperatures,
machine parameters, and material properties.
- Attend and resolve all molding quality issues
- Attend all quality requests from production floor that causes
scrap and press down time.Minimum Requirements:Education or
Experience (in years)
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 5 years' experience in an injection molding
environment.Knowledge and Skills:
- Injection Molding Process from set up to start up.
- Capable to Perform First Article and diagnose mold issues
- Knowledgeable on SOP, GMP, Agile, BMRAM, ISO, Kaizen, Six
sigma, 5S, and PSP is a plus.
- Knowledge of cleanroom medical molding practices and
- Strong mechanical background.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot machines, molds, and robot
setup problem issues.
- Effective written and oral communications skills.
- Basic computer and MS Office software skills.
- A team player that works with management and technicians to
strive our continuous improvements.
- Capable to follow up with basic Quality procedure.Physical
Requirements / Abilities
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Proper use of basic Injection Molding Tools
- Able to continue working standing-up for 8 hours. (with the
exception of breaks and lunch)When you join us, you'll also be
joining Danaher's global organization, where 69,000 people wake up
every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate,
you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with
guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful
Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested
organization.Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are
committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national
origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other
characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the
existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not,
found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we
serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique
and different perspectives as a result of these diverse
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive
other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at
email@example.com to request accommodation.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time
to find out.
Keywords: Cepheid, Lodi , Process Technician, Professions , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!