Quality Technician Opportunity
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Kelly Services has an EXCITING opportunity for Quality
Technicians at a growing essential healthcare and industry leader
in Lodi, CA. In this position, you will be responsible for
performing a variety of inspection procedures to ensure product
quality levels meet or exceed standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform inspections by using processes and procedures set in
place for determining product conformity to specification.
- Conducts visual inspection under various microscope range from
2.25x magnifications or greater.
- Sets up and performs destructive and nondestructive tests on
materials, parts, or products measure performance or adherence to
conformity or applicable standards.
- Ensure proper documentation of product quality issues and test
- Responsible for documenting and reporting all defects found on
a trial report and inform Supervisor for review before sending out
to all appropriate stakeholders.
- Performs basic inspection with specialized equipment including
the following Micro-Vu, and Keyence 3D laser scan.
- Maintain, file, and archive all quality and process related
document, both in hard copy and electronic.
High school degree (or equivalent) with 1-2 years of related work
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Able to read blueprints and specifications.
- Have experience with most measurement equipment such as
caliper, projector, toolmakers microscope, depth gauge, pin gauges,
micrometer and coordinate measuring machines.
- Experience in a manufacturing and/or Quality Control
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to stay on task and focused.
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong written and communication skills.
Must be able to lift 25 lbs. Must be able to stand for several
hours. Work may involve repetitive arm/wrist motions
Get a complete career fit with Kelly .
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and
we're here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect
you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow,
and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most
importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?).
Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best,
and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles,
skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace
diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that
is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities,
perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more
inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for
accommodation related to our application process can be directed to
Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center.
Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and
local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar
individuals from employment.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Lodi , Quality Technician Opportunity, Professions , Lodi, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!